A specially formulated food for hand feeding exotic birds. More than 50 ingredients. No GMO, no peanuts, no corn, no artificial vitamins and no artificial dyes. Made with organic ingredients. Each package is date coded for guaranteed freshness. Pinnacle is not just for baby birds. It can be fed both moistened and dry to fledglings and adult birds.
Ingredients: Quinoa, organic roasted Soybeans, par boiled brown Rice and Organic long grain brown Rice, raw Almonds, dehydrated and freeze dried vegetables composed of Carrots, sweet garden Peas, Parsley, green Beans, Spinach, Beets-non sugar beet variety and Cabbage. Cranberries, shelled Walnuts, natural organic Agave, organic Barley, organic Alfalfa, freeze dried Banana powder, organic hulled proso Millet and white proso Millet, organic Flax seed, organic Spelt, organic Rye, Sesame seed, Domestic grown Apples with cores removed, dehydrated Honey, organic Chia seed, organic Kamut, organic Tricale, organic Amaranth, stabilized hulled Oats, Sunflower Kernels, organic Spinach, Fenugreek, freeze dried Raspberries, Hemp seed, organic Timothy, Ginger, Garlic, Star Anise seed, Cinnamon, Fennel seed, Bee Pollen, Wheatberries, organic Echinacea powder, Cilantro, organic Red Clover Leaf powder and organic Spinach, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, and dried Bifidobacterium.
Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein (min.) 22.25%; crude fat (min.) 14%; crude fiber (max.) 6%; moisture (max.) 3.5%; ash (max.) 3%
- Mix only enough food for one feeding.
- Mix 2-1/2 cups hot boiled water to 1 cup Pinnacle (the water does not need to be boiling hot when added). This equals 3-1/2 cups of formula. Texture should be that of apple sauce or pudding.
- If a smaller quantity is desired, cut the ratio in half by adding 1-1/4 cups of boiled water to 1/2 cup of Pinnacle. This would equal 1-3/4 cups of formula.
- Or start with only 1/2 cup of Pinnacle and add water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Blend ingredients until smooth. It is important that the food has cooled and has ceased absorbing water. If the food appears too thick, continue adding water until the formula has stabilized which may take up to 5 minutes.
- Stir before serving. Remember, keep the unused Pinnacle food and all Goldenfeast foods refrigerated after the seal is broken.